Friday, September 23, 2011

Changing 1994 Mazda 323 Water Pump?

Hey all, I've been trying to change my 1994 mazda 323 water pump, I understand what to do, BUT! I have the bolts on the timing belt covers stuck. I have no idea how to get them unstuck, and my boyfriend won't let me put wd-40 or coke or anything else on them to loosen them. Does anybody have any ideas? Thanks!
Changing 1994 Mazda 323 Water Pump?
are you sure the you are turning them the right way?? why dont you just not listen to your boyfriend and do what any other person with a brain would do and soak those crappy bolts in wd-40 or anything else like that. dont listen to him
Changing 1994 Mazda 323 Water Pump?
Chilton books......will help you white the problem
Try checking autozone.com. A lot of times they have very informative do-it-yourself guides. Its worth a try. If that doesnt work, try going into autozone or another auto parts store and take a glance at the Chilton books......



Guess I should have read the entire question. lol. WD40 should help. Definitely dont force it.



I would send your bf into the auto parts store to ask what he can use to loosen the bolts.
  • client side script
  • Bedding Set
  •